- 13-in. rectangle. Spread 1/4 cup butter to within 1/2 in. of edges;
- sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons raisins and
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to
- seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on a greased 17-in. x
- 11-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40
- minutes. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on
- wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (20 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 142 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.