- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine oats and coconut; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, oil, honey and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture; stir to coat. Spread in a large shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool. Add raisins. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon-Raisin Granola in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p64
Reviews for Cinnamon-Raisin Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review