Cinnamon Raisin Cookies Recipe
The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 84 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC