Cinnamon Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
"Where do I find the Master Cookie Mix called for in this recipe? It sounds delicious."