Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and
- edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire
- racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 84 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.