The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cinnamon Raisin Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p35
Reviews for Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review