- over medium heat until thickened. Cool to room temperature; spread
- over crust.
- Top with reserved oat mixture; gently press down. Bake at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cinnamon; stir in
- enough milk to reach drizzling consistency. Drizzle over bars. Cut
- and store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.