Start your morning with these protein packed muffins! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- MUFFIN BATTER :
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 scoops cinnamon whey protein
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Eggland's Best® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons almond butter, smooth
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the muffins.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins that have been sprayed with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes. The muffins are cooked when you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for muffin glaze.
- Microwave the glaze ingredients for about 15-20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Dribble or spread the glaze on the muffins.
- Set on a rack or plate to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Muffins in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2016
"So easy to make and just delicious and with pumpkin in season - yikes it is a bonus"