Start your morning with these protein packed muffins! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- MUFFIN BATTER :
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 scoops cinnamon whey protein
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Eggland's Best® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons almond butter, smooth
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the muffins.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins that have been sprayed with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes. The muffins are cooked when you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for muffin glaze.
- Microwave the glaze ingredients for about 15-20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Dribble or spread the glaze on the muffins.
- Set on a rack or plate to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Muffins in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review