- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Top with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"I dont' see a Q&A section, so sorry to enter this in Reviews. OK i'm about to make this; it sounds delicious, with great reviews! I could only find frozen pastry shell. Do I bake the pie according to recipe or do I need to bake the crust first, according to package directions? I don't want to overbake the crust. Thank you in advance for input."
"Great pie! Easy to make and just delicious! I made mine with fresh pumpkin and it got really amazing! Thanks for sharing!"
"A nice easy pie for when you want a nice fresh taste (not spicy). My kids loved it and I will make again. I used 2 cups of pumpkin puree I had thawed from freezer."
"i made this and after that day in the fridge it was awesome. it just needs to firm up before you eat it. so make sure you put in the fridge first then puts lost of whipped cream on top yum! :)"
"Very sweet, I might try a different recipe and come back to this"