Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie Recipe
This pie recipe is a breeze to make. My daughter, Jessica, claims this is the best pumpkin pie she's ever eaten! —Jacqueline Deibert, Klingerstown, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Top with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece (calculated without whipped cream) equals 369 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC