- 3 cans (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CUT each biscuit into quarters.
- MIX granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add biscuit pieces, in batches; toss to coat.
- PLACE half the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle with half the butter. Repeat. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool in pan 5 min.; invert onto serving plate. Remove pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 1 Tbsp. milk; beat until well blended. Blend in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bread. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Sort By :
This was very good even though I screwed up the filling.
I have been using this recipe for years. I got the recipe from a Tupperware party and it has been a staple in our family for Christmas morning. Adding the cream cheese is a new twist, but would make the glaze even more yummy. One of my favorite recipes!