- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Add pecans and walnuts; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toasted, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Cinnamon Praline Nuts
Sort By :
"Very easy and the orange peel adds a wonderful flavor! Definitely worth making again and again. I plan to add them to overseas mail."
"I'm going to try this, but I'm going to substitute egg whites for the whipping cream for cholesterol purposes and add some salt."