Take these crunchy bites anywhere! Serve them at your holiday party, wrap up a batch for your favorite hostess, or sneak some for a midnight snack. —Amy Miller, Holstein, IA
Recommended: 38 Cast-Iron Skillet Recipes
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Add pecans and walnuts; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toasted, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Cinnamon Praline Nuts in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Cinnamon Praline Nuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2013
"I'm going to try this, but I'm going to substitute egg whites for the whipping cream for cholesterol purposes and add some salt."