Cinnamon Praline Nuts
Take these crunchy bites anywhere! Serve them at your holiday party, wrap up a batch for your favorite hostess, or sneak some for a midnight snack. —Amy Miller, Holstein, IA
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the first five
- ingredients until blended. Add pecans and walnuts; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until
- toasted, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3 cups.