- 12-in. square. Spread filling to within 1 in. of the edges of each
- square. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut each roll into nine slices.
- Arrange nine rolls in each of two greased 9-in. square baking pans.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle
- with icing if desired. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 340 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.