Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin Recipe
The marinade for this grilled pork tenderloin is laden with lots of wonderful flavors, like cinnamon, honey and garlic. It turns out perfectly every time and always impresses. —Cathleen Bushman, Geneva, Illinois
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC