Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 76 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
"We made this, along with another tenderloin that my husband put a rub on. Both tasted wonderful, but we don't like how the marinade makes the outside of it rubbery. We're pretty sure it's because of the marinade. When we buy those ones pre-marinated and packaged, they're the same way. But I'm not going to delete it out of my recipe box."
"This is my favorite recipe for pork tenderloins!"
"This pork tenderloin had so much flavor! It was even better the next day."
"This was popular with everyone in my house but me. I guess I found the cinnamon flavor a little too unusual. It came out nice and juicy from my broiler, but I don't think I'd make it again."
"Very yummy. My husband loves cinnamon and he definitely loved this too!"
"LOVED IT The pork was very tender and had lots of flavor. My husband keeps bugging me to make it again."
"Very easy and tasty. The first time I used this recipe I used boneless pork chops (on sale) and baked them. This time I used pork tenderloin and marinated it for 8 hours instead of 4-6 as suggested. I broiled it on low for 30-40 minutes. Can't remember exact time because I did not use timer. It was much better the second time around! Definitely a keeper."
"My husband, 10 year old son and I love this recipe. We like it with cooked caramel apples and candied carrots."
"Excellent recipe. I baked it in a 350F oven 25-30 mins (depends on size of the tenderloin), with the sauce spooned over the meat & basted a couple of times near end of cooking.Mary"
"This recipe is incredibly easy to make and my family loves it. This recipe is definitely a keeper."