Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin(10)
Sort By :
This is my favorite recipe for pork tenderloins!
This pork tenderloin had so much flavor! It was even better the next day.
This was popular with everyone in my house but me. I guess I found the cinnamon flavor a little too unusual. It came out nice and juicy from my broiler, but I don't think I'd make it again.
Very yummy. My husband loves cinnamon and he definitely loved this too!
LOVED IT The pork was very tender and had lots of flavor. My husband keeps bugging me to make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >