- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
We made this, along with another tenderloin that my husband put a rub on. Both tasted wonderful, but we don't like how the marinade makes the outside of it rubbery. We're pretty sure it's because of the marinade. When we buy those ones pre-marinated and packaged, they're the same way. But I'm not going to delete it out of my recipe box.
This is my favorite recipe for pork tenderloins!
This pork tenderloin had so much flavor! It was even better the next day.
This was popular with everyone in my house but me. I guess I found the cinnamon flavor a little too unusual. It came out nice and juicy from my broiler, but I don't think I'd make it again.
Very yummy. My husband loves cinnamon and he definitely loved this too!