Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe
My family can't get enough of this crisp, lightly sweet snack. It's a great finger food for traveling since it's not sticky.—Caroline Roberts, Findlay, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. Place popcorn in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix egg white, sugar, cinnamon and salt if desired. Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
One serving (1 cup calculated without salt) equals 106 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC