- 2 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place popcorn in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix egg white, sugar, cinnamon and salt if desired. Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Cinnamon Popcorn
Sort By :
I used Act II microwave popcorn and didn't notice any loss of volume. Love this recipe!
Delicious! Almost like candy. Would definitely make again.
I drizzle white chocolate over the popcorn and add nuts, fruit, etc. for the holidays. This makes a great gift for teachers! The popcorn stays crisp and has just the right amount of cinnamon flavor.
It wasn't wonderful, but it wasn't terrible. It was hard to get off the pan