My family can't get enough of this crisp, lightly sweet snack. It's a great finger food for traveling since it's not sticky.—Caroline Roberts, Findlay, Ohio
- 2 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place popcorn in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix egg white, sugar, cinnamon and salt if desired. Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Cinnamon Popcorn in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p54
Reviews for Cinnamon Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review