- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Meanwhile, combine filling ingredients; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough
- in half. Roll each half into a 14-in. x 8-in rectangle. Sprinkle
- half of the filling over each rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Pinch to
- seal. Place each loaf seam-side down in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 34-38 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 188 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.