- 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl coated with cooking spray; turn once
- to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Melt
- remaining butter; brush over dough. Combine pecans, brown sugar,
- cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle evenly over dough to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seam.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; coat well with cooking spray. Place
- dough seam side down on prepared pan; pinch ends together to form a
- ring. With scissors, cut from the outside edge two-thirds of the way
- toward center of ring at 1-in. intervals. Separate strips slightly
- and twist. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Brush with egg white. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to wire rack. Combine
- icing ingredients; drizzle over warm ring. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 229 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.