- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (12.4 ounces each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 to 4 tablespoons raisins
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls.
- Separate dough into 16 rolls; cut each into quarters. Place half of the roll pieces, cinnamon side up, in a lightly greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans, raisins and half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Top with remaining dough. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with reserved icing; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
"This is a quick, easy way to make canned cinnamon rolls into a delicious treat! We make this every year on vacation because of the limited ingredient list. Easy to prepare in a small, limited kitchen environment. Kids can easily help. This paired with fresh fruit makes for a speedy vacation breakfast."
"Trying again for a reply please,Wattle."
"Would someone have this recipe in their files please,can't seem to view the recipe,TIA,Wattle."
"Not able to access this recipe,would someone kindly post the recipe please,TIA,Wattle"