“This is a nice sweet bread to serve at brunch or take to friends," says Bev Credle of Hampton, Virginia. "I've even used it for Christmas gift baskets for neighbors. Those who taste it can't believe it's so easy.”
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (12.4 ounces each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 to 4 tablespoons raisins
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls.
- Separate dough into 16 rolls; cut each into quarters. Place half of the roll pieces, cinnamon side up, in a lightly greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans, raisins and half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Top with remaining dough. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with reserved icing; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Raisin Coffee Cake in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p52
Reviews for Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review