- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide into four portions.
- Roll each into a 12-in. x 9-in. x rectangle on a greased baking
- sheet. Spread filling lengthwise down center third of each
- One each long side, cut 3/4-in.-wide strips to the center to within
- 1/2 in. of the filling. Starting at one end, fold alternately strips
- at an angle across filling. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour (dough will not double).
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- slightly before removing from pans to wire racks. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over cooled braids. Yield: 4 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 860 calories, 48 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 100 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.