- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and brown sugar. Add eggs and melted butter; mix well. Stir in pecans and baking chips. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pecan Bars
"My husband wanted to try these , but I could not find cinnamon chips anywhere and I looked everywhere! So, I used dark chocolate chips instead and they loved them! Very good and so simple!"
"Such an easy recipe - yet SO tasty! We loved the bars by themselves but decided to sweeten the treat a little more with a vanilla frosting drizzle."
"quick and easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it. Plan to make again!"
"Very easy to make, lots of flavor with the cinnamon chips. My store only had a butter cake mix so I used that. Great recipe."