These sweet enchiladas from Irene Glembotskaya of Brooklyn, New York are a pleasant change from traditional peach pie--and a whole lot easier. Simply fill warmed tortillas with a cinnamon-peach mixture, then wait for the compliments.
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar and cinnamon; let stand for 5 minutes. Spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat until warmed and lightly browned on both sides. Fill each with about 3/4 cup peaches and roll up. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Peach Enchiladas in Country Woman July/August 2006, p51
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Enchiladas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review