- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar and cinnamon; let stand for 5 minutes. Spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat until warmed and lightly browned on both sides. Fill each with about 3/4 cup peaches and roll up. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Enchiladas
Sort By :
"I found this recipe in "The NEW Comfort Food Diet Cookbook". I modified it a little for wintertime use by using Splenda-sweetened canned peaches. I actually microwaved them for a few seconds with the cinnamon and served this with a half-serving (1/4 cup) of reduced-fat vanilla ice cream. This is a new favorite dessert that I have already made twice! It tastes like a fancy restaurant dessert, but you can fit it into just about any healthy eating or weight-loss plan. For me, finding healthy, delicious treats like this one help me stay on track and not feel like eating in a healthy manner is depriving me of anything!"