Cinnamon Peach Crisp
This dessert is so good yet so easy to make. Fresh peaches and a sweet crunchy topping give it comforting flavor. I like to dish it up warm with a scoop of frozen yogurt. Leona Luecking of West Burlington, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, orange juice, brown sugar and
- cinnamon. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Add egg
- and butter; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over crumb mixture. Bake at
- 350° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is
- golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 245 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium,