Cinnamon Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- 3. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 197 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
"I had some peaches in the freezer I needed to use so I made this recipe. Very easy and delicious. The brown sugar in the topping gave it a caramel taste. My peaches were really juicy so I doubled the topping."
"Needed a quick tasty dessert to serve on vacation that could be easily prepared in our small rv oven. This cobbler filled the bill! Simple to prepare, quick to cook, and delicious! The only change I implemented was the addition of a 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. This is a keeper in my dessert rotation!!"
"This recipe was simple to make and uses ingredients you have on hand - except for the peaches. It tastes delicious. The hint of cinnamon is tasty. The only issue I had was it didn't thicken but I think that is because my peaches were extra juicy. I would definitely make it again."
"Made this with fresh summer peaches....yum! Easy to make too."
"This cobbler was easy and quick. My husband rated it 'very good'."
"I added some frozen raspberries and it was delish!"
"Needed a bit thickening. But very tasty."
"Very easy to make & tastes delicious!"
"Delicious and super easy to make!!!"
"This was easy and very delicious. Thanks to Victoria Lowe, a fellow Lancaster county, Pa. resident!"
"This was so good !!! Used canned peaches instead of the fresh ,just drained them"
"Made for the 1st time loved it. Did use a low fat bisquit/baking mix and used light butter. if anyone is on Weight Watchers and wants to make this it came out to 5pts. And also i didnt have enough peaches to get all 4 cups and had blueberries on hand and added those, still turned out great."
"I'm not a huge peach cobbler fan but my husband loves it and really enjoyed this recipe. I'll make it again soon for him."
"Family loved this one"
"This is great tasting and low calorie too."
"Easy to make and tasted really good, but I think next time I will put a little more sugar in my peaches."
"Easy and delicious! Peaches weren't my favorite fruit--until this recipe. I will use this recipe with other fruits though. Oh yes, vanilla ice cream is a must with it."
"I made this peach cobbler last night and everyone thought it was so good that I'm making it again tonight. Love it.Jean"