Prepared biscuit mix makes this comforting cobbler a quick favorite. "My husband loves the warm peaches, cinnamony sauce and golden crumb topping," mentions Victoria Lowe from Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Peach Cobbler in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p44
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2015
"This cobbler was easy and quick. My husband rated it 'very good'."
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2015
"I added some frozen raspberries and it was delish!"
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2014
"Needed a bit thickening. But very tasty."
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2014
"Very easy to make & tastes delicious!"
Reviewed May. 19, 2014
"Delicious and super easy to make!!!"