Cinnamon Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Cobbler(9)
Sort By :
This was easy and very delicious. Thanks to Victoria Lowe, a fellow Lancaster county, Pa. resident!
This was so good !!! Used canned peaches instead of the fresh ,just drained them
Made for the 1st time loved it. Did use a low fat bisquit/baking mix and used light butter. if anyone is on Weight Watchers and wants to make this it came out to 5pts. And also i didnt have enough peaches to get all 4 cups and had blueberries on hand and added those, still turned out great.
I'm not a huge peach cobbler fan but my husband loves it and really enjoyed this recipe. I'll make it again soon for him.
Family loved this one