- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Sort By :
"This recipe was simple to make and uses ingredients you have on hand - except for the peaches. It tastes delicious. The hint of cinnamon is tasty. The only issue I had was it didn't thicken but I think that is because my peaches were extra juicy. I would definitely make it again."
"Quick and easy! Used this recipe when vacationing and needing a last minute dessert. Ingrideints on hand including a number of over ripe peaches. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy incorporating seasonal fruit in recipes. Great alone or topped with ice cream!"
"Made this with fresh summer peaches....yum! Easy to make too."
"This cobbler was easy and quick. My husband rated it 'very good'."
"I added some frozen raspberries and it was delish!"