- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Sort By :
"Needed a bit thickening. But very tasty."
"Very easy to make & tastes delicious!"
"Delicious and super easy to make!!!"
"This was easy and very delicious. Thanks to Victoria Lowe, a fellow Lancaster county, Pa. resident!"
"This was so good !!! Used canned peaches instead of the fresh ,just drained them"