- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. In a lightly greased electric skillet, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls; press lightly to flatten. Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with syrup. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pancakes
"Amazing recipe! The pancakes came out perfect (i added a little extra cinnamon however, big cinnamon fan :D) and they taste absolutely wonderful. really easy to make too!"
"Very good recipe! We always have to add more milk to make them a little less thick, but besides that, they are great!"
"Perfect combination of pancake and French toast! Also perfect amount of batter for 2 people"
"Made a double batch. These pancakes had a great cinnamon-sugar taste and a slight eggy-ness that reminded us of french toast. I love cinnamon rolls and french toast, so this recipe was very enjoyable."
"added blueberries, most excellent!!"