Cinnamon Nut Filling Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. Use for Braided Coffee Cake or Coffee Cake Ring. Spread butter over dough; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Yield: about 1 cup.
1 serving (1 each) equals 71 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Nut Filling
"I made this and loved it. Over the years I lost my copy of this recipe, so glad to find it on your web site."