- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. Use for Braided Coffee Cake or Coffee Cake Ring. Spread butter over dough; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Cinnamon Nut Filling in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p60
Reviews for Cinnamon Nut Filling
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2011
"I made this and loved it. Over the years I lost my copy of this recipe, so glad to find it on your web site."