- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the butter, eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; set aside. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients.
- Spread half of batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the topping. Carefully spread remaining batter over top; sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Nut Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Excellent! A new favorite!!"
"I have made this several times. It reminds me of one my mother made when I was a child. This is the closest I have ever found and just love it."
"Made this for brunch and served it right out of the oven. The whole family raved about how delicious this cake is and want it again. Excellent recipeLisa Hein"
"Delicious and easy to make! Saved in my recipe box for future use. Will be great for potlucks! Read more of my review here http://muminbloom.blogspot.com/2010/01/recipe-cinnamon-nut-coffee-cake.html"