Cinnamon Nut Cake Recipe
"This moist bundt cake is an easy-to-assemble treat for brunch or dessert," assures Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California. "Top with a dollop of whipped cream and you're ready to enjoy."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min. YIELD:12-14 servings
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- 2. Sprinkle a third of the nut mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top with half of the batter and another third of the nut mixture. Repeat layers.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 283 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC