Cinnamon Nut Cake
"This moist bundt cake is an easy-to-assemble treat for brunch or dessert," assures Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California. "Top with a dollop of whipped cream and you're ready to enjoy."
12-14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on
- medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle a third of the nut mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube
- pan. Top with half of the batter and another third of the nut
- mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 283 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.