Cinnamon Nut Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- 2. Sprinkle a third of the nut mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top with half of the batter and another third of the nut mixture. Repeat layers.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 slice: 283 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Nut Cake
"quick and easy. Not as moist as I had hoped, but still delicious. Will make again!"
"I have made this several times My whole family loves it. Very easy to make."
"Then she made a nut and cinnamon topping for the cake. Added it to half of the batter and then on top of the batter. Nuts, cinnamon and sugar!"