"This moist bundt cake is an easy-to-assemble treat for brunch or dessert," assures Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California. "Top with a dollop of whipped cream and you're ready to enjoy."
Recommended: Our Best Coffee Cake Recipes Ever
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle a third of the nut mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top with half of the batter and another third of the nut mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Nut Cake in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p16
Reviews for Cinnamon Nut Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2009
"I have made this several times My whole family loves it. Very easy to make."
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2009
"Then she made a nut and cinnamon topping for the cake. Added it to half of the batter and then on top of the batter. Nuts, cinnamon and sugar!"