Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe
- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Cinnamon Monkey Bread(16)
Sort By :
Delicious and simple!
This recipe was so easy! What made it even better is the melted butter and brown sugar that you pour over the whole bread before baking. I have made other Monkey Bread recipes, but this was the best! My family agrees!!
Taste AMAZING and is soooo EASY to make!
This is a wonderful recipe. My husband and son like the cinnamon roll-type texture. I have also made this recipe without the addition of brown sugar & butter glaze - and it is wonderful that way as well. Makes the bread taste less like cinnamon rolls and more like cinnamon-sugar doughnuts! Yum. I will definitely be making this recipe again :)
This is a great recipe to cook with kids. My 9 and 5 year old son and daughter had a great time. I quartered the biscuits, one child rolled dough balls while the other rolled them in the cinnamon sugar mixture, and the finished product is really good. Great with cocoa or a cup of coffee.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bundt Coffee Cake >
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cakes >