Is it possible for four kids to cook together without total chaos in the kitchen? Yes, with the right recipe. This is a favorite with my bunch. They get to "play" with the dough as they roll pieces of refrigerated biscuits into balls.—Lisa Combs, Greenville, Ohio
- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 loaf.
Originally published as Cinnamon Monkey Bread in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p56
Reviews for Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review