Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
Most store-bought flavored coffees are quite expensive. So here's a special early-morning beverage you can make at home. The aroma of cinnamon and cocoa makes this coffee hard to resist. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup ground coffee (not instant coffee granules)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 cinnamon sticks, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a coffeemaker basket, combine the coffee and ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 cups brewed coffee according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes or until small bubbles
- appear on the sides of the pan, stirring occasionally (do not boil).
- Pour hot milk mixture into four coffee cups, then add
- cinnamon-flavored coffee. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped
- cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 77 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.