Cinnamon Mini Muffins and Cinnamon Butter
Tuck little muffins inside a recycled foil container decorated with pretty paper for a cute and delicious gift. The cinnamon butter takes it over the top! —Phyllis Kelley, Gainesville, Florida
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Additional sugar
- CINNAMON BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg;
- gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well
- after each addition.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until
- lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cinnamon until fluffy.