Cinnamon Mini Muffins and Cinnamon Butter Recipe
Tuck little muffins inside a recycled foil container decorated with pretty paper for a cute and delicious gift. The cinnamon butter takes it over the top! —Phyllis Kelley, Gainesville, Florida
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Additional sugar
- CINNAMON BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cinnamon until fluffy. Spoon into a 1/2-cup serving dish; smooth top. Serve with muffins. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (1/2 cup butter).
Reviews for Cinnamon Mini Muffins and Cinnamon Butter
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2015
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2014
"Make with vintage cinnamon and spices"
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
"Great Sunday Morning before Church treat!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC