- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and allspice. Combine the egg, milk and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon into greased or paper-lined mini muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until muffins test done. For topping, combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush the tops of warm muffins with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon Mini-Muffins(5)
Sort By :
Very bland, just tastes like kind of spiced flour. I would add cinnamon chips, or vanilla or something if I made them again. They really need some flavor!
Just the basic muffin recipe I needed. I made them regular size (adjusted the baking time). I didn't use the topping, but instead served them with orange marmalade. Delicious and quick to make.
Pretty Good. Needs something more on top. Maybe a struesel of some kind.
The tops came out perfectly rounded! I also got about 40 muffins out of the recipe instead of 2 dozen. Very easy recipe with ingredients you probably have on hand.
where is the nutritional information?