- Crumble mincemeat into a small saucepan; add cider. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Cool completely.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface. Roll into a 16-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. Spread filling to within 1/2 in. of edges;
- sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Dot with butter.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 16 rolls. Place cut side up in two greased 9-in.
- round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Combine
- glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 253 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.