Cinnamon Maple Granola Recipe
Explains Erin Phillips of Akron, Ohio, "When I get a craving for a light, wholesome snack, I mix up a batch of this granola. I love the sweetness of the coconut and maple syrup and the crunchy nuts.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, combine the oats, walnuts and coconut; set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine syrups and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Bake at 275° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool, stirring occasionally. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 269 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Maple Granola
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC