- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, combine the oats, walnuts and coconut; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine syrups and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 275° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool, stirring occasionally. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Cinnamon Maple Granola in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p64
Reviews for Cinnamon Maple Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2011
Great recipe. I love it by itself or on top of yogurt.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Nut Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >