Cinnamon Hotcakes Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8 pancakes.
2 each: 297 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Cinnamon Hotcakes
"Delicious hotcakes and very easy to make. Mine didn't turn out that "fluffy" but will experiment again as I could have over mixedthe batter. Regardless the hotcakes werea hit!"