Since he was old enough to pull up a chair and help his dad in the kitchen, my son, Jory, has been interested in cooking. In fact, these fluffy pancakes are his own creation.Deborah Doug and Jory Hilpipre, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and
- cinnamon. Combine eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients
- just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 297 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.