Cinnamon Hotcakes Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8 pancakes.
Originally published as Cinnamon Hotcakes in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p14
Reviews for Cinnamon Hotcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2011
Delicious hotcakes and very easy to make. Mine didn't turn out that "fluffy" but will experiment again as I could have over mixed
the batter. Regardless the hotcakes were