- Punch dough down. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. On a lightly
- floured surface, roll out to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a floured
- 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased
- baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg white. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- For icing, combine the sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve
- piping consistency. Pipe a cross on top of each bun. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 187 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.