Cinnamon Granola Recipe
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with honey and oil; toss to coat. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Yield: 11 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Granola(3)
Sort By :
I have made this receipe many times and shared it with friends. It's delicious with fresh blueberries and yogurt or dried fruit and yogurt. I double the nutmeg and cinnamon for a bolder flavor, but it's good either way. Easy to make.
I had a really tough time making this- it was extremely messy. Mediocre responses to it- no one was a big fan and it took a while for the batch to get finished. I wouldn't put the work in to make it again.
Very delicious granola! I added some vanilla extract which gives it a nice flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Granola Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >