- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup unsalted whole nuts
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup golden raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook honey and oil for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and salt. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 275° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool, stirring occasionally. Stir in raisins. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Cinnamon Granola in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p47
Reviews for Cinnamon Granola(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review