Cinnamon Graham Popcorn Recipe
"Flavors usually found in cookies or spice cake dress up popcorn for a treat that's always a hit," shares field editor Mary Ellen Agnew of Dundalk, Ontario.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, raisins, dates and marshmallows. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 20 minutes; stir once. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 quarts.
1 cup: 243 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Graham Popcorn
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC