"Flavors usually found in cookies or spice cake dress up popcorn for a treat that's always a hit," shares field editor Mary Ellen Agnew of Dundalk, Ontario.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, raisins, dates and marshmallows. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 20 minutes; stir once. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Originally published as Cinnamon Graham Popcorn in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p53
Reviews for Cinnamon Graham Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review