Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn Recipe
With a cinnamon-sugar coating, this recipe turns popcorn into a sweet treat that moviegoers are sure to reward with thumbs-up approval. Oven baking keeps the unique popcorn crisp.
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, beat the egg white, sugar, orange peel, cinnamon and salt until well blended.
- Pour over popcorn; toss to coat. Bake at 300° for 30-35 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Cinnamon Popcorn in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p58
Reviews for Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2009
Cinnamon popcorn is delicious and a serious family favourite.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >