This is the perfect topper for any ice cream treat at the end of a meal. The sweetness of the peanuts will enhance the flavor the ice cream.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peanuts in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p205
Reviews for Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2012
"I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe"