This is the perfect topper for any ice cream treat at the end of a meal. The sweetness of the peanuts will enhance the flavor the ice cream.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: 30 Desserts Made in a 13x9 Pan
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peanuts in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p205
Reviews for Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2012
"I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe"